We're not out to change the world. Just the way you think about technology.
Developed in the late 1990’s, MAPADOC was created to fill the need for integrated EDI without the time and expense required for custom development. First integrated with Sage 100, MAPADOC became the go to EDI solution when Sage turned over their EDI customers to MAPADOC in 1998.
Matrix Integrated Solutions | PO Box 302 | Peninsula, OH 44264 | Ph: (330) 777-0650
Seamless EDI integration into Sage 100cloud!
Modern Technology. Old Fashioned Service.
MAPADOC’s seamless integration with Sage 100 provides customers with peace of mind that their EDI needs are being handled from beginning to end. Working with the translator, MAPADOC collects the inbound EDI documents, processes them and brings them into Sage 100. On the outbound side, when triggered by activities within Sage 100, MAPADOC will process and send the outbound documents to the trading partner.
MAPADOC is configured and sold in four distinct modules, (1) sales order, (2) advanced ship notice, (3) purchase order and (4) remote warehouse.
(1) The Sales Order module is used by businesses that supply goods to large retailers, big box stores, dot.com vendors and grocery stores.
The Sales Order Processing Module includes:
- Inbound Purchase Order (850/875)
- Outbound Invoice (810/880)
- Product Activity Data Report (852)
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement (855)
(2) The Advanced Shipment Notice document is often required by large retailers as it gives them detailed shipping information.
The Advanced Shipment Notice Module includes:
- Advance Ship Notice (856).
(3) The Purchase Order Processing module is used by businesses that purchase goods from their suppliers. It is possible that a company would use both the Sales Order module and the Purchase Order module if their raw materials suppliers requires EDI.
The Purchase Order Processing Module includes:
- Inbound Invoice (810)
- Outbound Purchase Order (850)
(4) The Remote Warehouse module includes documents normally exchanged by businesses that utilize outside warehouses or third party logistics (3PL) companies. These documents serve as an order to a remote warehouse that instructs them to ship orders and as confirmation of shipment. Many enterprise companies use 3PLs ad will implement these document sets:
The Remote Warehouse Module includes:
- Outbound Warehouse Shipping Order (940)
- Inbound Warehouse Shipping Advice (945)
Because MAPADOC is built right into the Sage 100 platform, as documents are processed through MAPADOC, they are imported using the Sage 100 business logic to ensure postings throughout the product are handled as if they originated in Sage 100. To learn more about the MAPADOC EDI Sage endorsed solution call us at (330) 777-0650 ext. 7 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.